The ancient writings found in different countries mention the use of perfume containers to make and store perfumes. In Egypt, clay jugs were mostly used to store perfume. Some of the containers were also made from stones as they were not porous and wouldn’t leak.
Popular Venetian Glass Perfume Bottles
In the 7th century, the first glass industry was established near Venice. Then the perfume spread from Venice to Florence and then throughout Europe. In the 18th century, after the perfume bottles were emerged as an art form, many varieties of bottles were created such as silver overlay on glass, cut glass, porcelain, crystal and others. Bottles are usually made of a special type of material called Opaline, a crystal that is colored by adding tin oxide and calcified bone which gives the bottle a milky quality.
Best Murano Glass Perfume Bottles
There are some popular Murano glass perfume bottles that are beautifully handcrafted by expert artisans and available online. They have been mentioned below:
• Bottle Perfume Atomizer White Filigree: This little white bottle is handcrafted with the technique of filigree and blown glass. This can be available in various sizes with customizable vaporizer color.
• Bottle Perfume Atomizer Gold Millefiori: It is handmade with the techniques of blown glass and mosaic decorations with 24kt gold.
• Bottle Perfume Atomizer Violet Canes: This little Murano glass perfume bottle is made with the technique of blown glass and canes. It is made by free hands by the glass master paying full attention to the details.
• Amber Scent Bottle with 24kt Gold Bottle Stopper:The bottle is made of blown glass. The leaf bottle stopper is also made of glass and 24kt gold.
There are many more varieties of Murano glass perfume bottles to choose from. They are all unique and come in different vibrant colors and every possible size.
Washing Glass Perfume Bottles
There are some tips regarding how to wash your beautiful glass perfume bottles. You should have the knowledge about it to maintain its beauty for a long time. They are as below:
• First take the bracelet and rings off before washing because they can cause damage.
• To clean a bottle with a paper label, use a damp cloth and do not wet the paper.
• Never wash it in a dish washer as it is too harsh for fragile glasses, so bottles without a label can be washed by hand.
• Water too cold or too hot can cause crack in glass, so use normal water to wash.
• To clean inside of the bottle, use a soft, bristled bottle brush and wash only one bottle at a time.
A Murano glass perfume bottle is a perfect gift for ladies of all ages. There are lots of colors available online that will match your personality. The stoppers are also beautifully designed in different shapes to enhance the popularity of the perfume bottles. Shop for these lovely tiny bottles at OriginalMuranoGlass.com, which sells a wide range of Murano glass home décor items such as table tools, bottle stoppers, watches and clocks, candle holders, paints on glass, photo frames, coin trays, saucers, and bowls. Moreover, it is a perfect place to buy a stunning Murano glass wine stopper or wine glass gift set.