Everyone loves to receive gifts, especially wine related gifts. To celebrate a special occasion or express gratitude, it is a great way to surprise the recipient with a wine basket gift. Preparing a wine basket personally is more fun than buying it from the market. For wine lovers, there are also wine glasses and for nondrinkers, these glasses become pieces of home decoration. There are several accessories you can pack with wine bottles and glasses such as electric wine openers, wine cork cages, wine bottle holders, etc.
How to Choose Wine RelatedGifts?
It is hard to shop for hardcore wine lovers. So there are some guides to choose the best wine gifts. They are as follows:
Firstly, start with the person whom you are buying for. What types of wine do they enjoy the most?Do they have any wine decor at their home? Do they have much wine accessories? These questions are very important as this will help you to narrow down what type of wine gifts will fit them the best.
Some Popular Designs of Wine Glasses for Gifting
There are many unique designs of wine glasses available for purchase. However,those handmade in original Murano glass are most sought after. Below are some of the popular designs of Murano wine glasses described:
• Classic Flute Drinking Glass Set: Your guests will be fascinated by the elegance of the flute glasseswhile having dinner. These artworks will not only make your supper more special but also embellish your furniture. Made by blown glass technique, select glasses come with 24kt gold decoration. The set consists of 6 pieces.
• Still Wine Glass Set: This is a new line of chalices inspired by sixties, but revisited in a new style. These wine glasses are light in weight and classy in shape and can be a new idea to renew your table.
• Barocco Wine Glass Set: These are engraved with cold glass cut technique and decorated in gold. The glasses are inspired by the years of baroque art.
• Pure Gold Wine Glasses: These are handmade with Murano glass and 24kt gold leaf. Blown glass technique is used here. Especially handmade in Italy for drinking wine, the set of 6 pieces is elegant and precious artworks.
These are a few beautiful Murano wine glass designs, but there are many more you can browse through and choose from to present the perfect gift.
Tips to Makea Memorable Wine Basket for Gifting
To make this gift memorable one for lifetime, then below are some tips how to decorate the wine basket. They are:
• Prepare a basket: Select a suitable container for your basket. After choosing your container, line the bottom of the basket with paper or cloth.
• The wine: The next thing is to select your wine according to the taste and preference of the recipient.
• Cheese, crackers and other foods: Wine is usually enjoyed with food. So, add foods such as hard cheese, nuts, crackers, smoked salmon, etc. You can also add chocolates.
• Wine accessories: Finally to complete your wine basket, add some wine accessories such as bottle stopper, charms, wine glasses, or aerators; even a wine journal would work. Wine glasses made by original Murano glass masters will add a magical touch to your wine basket. Gift this basket and be a favorite of everyone.
For an array of wine glass gift ideas, it is recommended to visit OriginalMuranoGlass.com that offers unique hand blown pieces made in Murano. Order a memorable wine glass gift set here to present it to your beloved one on a special occasion. Accompany the set with a beautiful Murano glass wine stopper as well. This large online shop is also an ideal destination to buy a blown glass chandelier, gold glass mirror, sculpture, glass bead jewelry, blown glass vase, and lots of other items.